Post-partum Massage/Sutkeri Massage Therapy
Technically massage therapy for the women who just gave birth to child is an ancient traditional therapy for pampering and caring. This massage therapy is similar to the traditional therapy that has been given throughout the time. We have updated this therapy with some basic acupressure points to alleviate pain, tone body muscles and prevent pelvis malfunction. This massage therapy is similar to the traditional therapy that has been given throughout the time. After recent birth of a child a mother's body become so fragile so needs optimum care and human touch is a best way to provide her warmth of love & care.
· Stimulates Milk Production
· Helps regulate the hormones
· Helps fight with depression and anxiety
· Induces Better Sleep
· Reduces swelling & Inflammation
· Helps regulating blood and liquid flow in the body.
· Plays role as mood enhancer so helps to fight with depression
|Duration||60 Mins or 90 Mins or 120 Mins|