What is Body Scrubs?
Body scrubs are physical exfoliants that remove dead skin cells physically. Salt and/or sugar are frequently suspended in an oil base to give "scrubs" their characteristic sensation. Higher-quality scrubs are designed with fine, premium particles that polish skin without being harsh, unlike some scrubs (particularly those of the DIY sort) that contain coarse salt and sugar particles.
1) Promotes efficient circulation and skin cell turnover.
2) Removes dead cells from the skin’s surface.
3) Softens and moisturizes rough, dry skin.
4) Draws out impurities and clears congestion.
5) Eliminates ingrown hairs and smoothes razor bumps
|Duration||60 Mins or 90 Mins or 120 Mins|