Job Level / Post
No. of Vacancy
Bachelors running or completed.
Minimum 1 year of experience in related field.
Apply Before (Deadline)
26th April 2021
- Oversee all aspects of the daily operations.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Managing staff, overseeing facility maintenance.
- Interact directly with customers to resolve issues and ensure satisfaction with services and personnel.
- Supervising all wellness hospital operations like scheduling, training, ordering supplies, opening, and a record of the cash register and cash deposits.
- Enforcing internal policies and procedures to ensure the safety of the clients and also the employees.
- Ensure the guest experience is relaxing and in accordance with our standards.
- Good guest interaction skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Sound decision making.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Leadership/People management.