COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
(Updated Jan 23, 2022)
Here are the comprehensive COVID-19 Health & Safety measures we’ve implemented to create a safe place for self-care for our guests and staff.
Due to the rise of COVID-19 cases, we’ve modified our mask policy and safety protocols. Regardless of vaccination status, all guests are required to wear masks in common areas and during their treatment, except for services where it is not possible. All our staff is required to wear a mask at all times at work.
Appointment for Service & Treatment
The Guest Experience
Prepare to be pampered at Chaitanya (you deserve it)! We’re all about keeping our amazing guests & staff well. Here’s how you can help:
Before Your Appointment
All our guests must bring the COVID-19 vaccination card on arrival for the service.
If you have developed any of the related symptoms - Cough, Fever, Breathlessness, Sore Throat, Headaches within the last 7 days, please stay at home and contact us prior to your arrival for your appointment of facility use. We’ll happily reschedule you for a future visit.
At Chaitanya Health & Wellness Center
1. Masks: Masks required for all guests. Please wear a mask over your nose and mouth in all common areas (we’ll have them on too!). During your therapy & treatment, wear your mask whenever possible — with a few exceptions:
Facials (face-related services): Keep your mask on until your service provider asks you to remove it in the treatment room.
Massage Therapy: Masks are required when you are face-up, and optional when you are face down during your massage. Masks are available for free if you happen to forget yours.
2. Sanitize your hands at the entrance before you enter.
Enhanced Safety Protocols
At, Chaitanya Health & Wellness Center we have elevated our already clean, safety first protocols with expert guidance from our Wellness Consultant, Dr. Rakshya Shrestha.
Our team has addressed every touchpoint in the Chaitanya guest experience in detail. We thought it best to provide full transparency under the circumstances.
You’re in the right hands at Chaitanya Health & Wellness Center.
Here’s what to expect during your treatment:
1. All our therapists & employees are vaccinated
2. All treatment rooms are sanitized between each guest service, including surface areas and handles. Extra time has been added between treatments to allow for thorough cleaning.
3. As always, every guest service features fresh sheets, head cradle covers, and towels. All soft goods — linens, robes, towels, etc. — are laundered with hot water + bleach after use.
4. All service providers are required to wash their hands before and after every guest service.
5. At Chaitanya, we always clean all surfaces, along with the most commonly touched objects like door handles. The cleaning solution is medical grade and kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
6. Hand sanitizer is available throughout the spa for guest and staff use
We will continue to refine and fine-tune our safety processes as public health needs evolve. Thanks for your patience.
We look forward to safely taking care of you!
Chaitanya Health & Wellness